Friday, July 10, 2009

now thats what you call a day!

there is an old saying....."every dog has a day"....
well,some of these days can be good...while...some others can be a disaster.....

today was one such day!

i had lost my hostel keys and fearing the warden,i decided to make a duplicate. one very sweet friend of mine,offered to get it done- and he did. this morning i tried it on my door....and doom....its not working!

then i went to class....nothing eventful happened there.so i dint bother too much about the key.

in class i heard that my mark list had come.my friend and i decided to go collect it from college as we would get time only today(just to add:there are two exams a day happening for the next full week)

what a bad choice it was......

before the end of the fist session, the class prefect came to announce that we would be having some personality development session in the evening. now that would ruin our entire plan. my ex college being in the city and my new college being in the outskirts, travel alone would take us nearly an hour and a half or so and we had in front of us just two hours.

being management students, the college teaches us to utilise our time to the fullest.thus we decided to go and get the mark list.we went....reached college and there they say:

"where is the hall ticket?'

us:"hall ticket?but ma'am....we are coming from the hostel.we cannot come again.please give us"

we bowed so low that we were scared if the dust on the floor would enter our noses. but NO CHANCE!
they were as adamant as one could be. finally i had to call home. my dad and cousin came to give me the hall ticket(without even having their lunch)...and when they reached....the staff had gone for their mid day meal.wow!

remember....we have a session starting in college simultaneously. we skipped that session, waited there for an hour and finally got the mark list from them!whew!

but that's not it....we hadn't informed at the hostel,dint go for class and was totally unaware of what was happening there(well,not totally.we were receiving messages from people inside class regarding the class progress)

anyways, with all uncertainties in mind, we went to the hostel. my friend entered hers and called it a day. but for me......my key was gone for repairing, my roommates hadn't come back from class and i was stuck outside for more than 15 minutes.

but God is not ruthless.the first person to come back to the hostel was my roommate.so now I'm in.....its nearly an hour and still the others aren't back.

hoping that my room key will work now.signing off for now.....gosh!I'm tired!!!!!!

3 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

what the hell? u need hall ticket to get ur marklist? i wonder where mine is!!!!! btw, that wasn't sucha bad day after all..look at the brighter side...u learnt to manage time...;)

Lijo- journey called life........ said...

Rems..... dats just a typical day in good ol Rajagiri... ha ha lol.... it will be like the time io came to college at 8 in the morning and then it stuck me that i left my laptop bag in the car porch... so i had to go all the way back to alwaye and reach colege before 8 30... n guess wat it was on the same day as ur typical day.... so i think this will be the first of many such days to come...ha ha....take care n keep writing.... god bless....

remu said...

@veens....
yes dear.u hv to tk ur hall ticket.im glad my blog cud benifit atleast one:D